Earthpulse Press Return Policy and Privacy Notice
Earthpulse Cancellation and Return Policy
Earthpulse products may be returned for a period of 30 days from the date of receipt. Specific manufacturer warranties may be provided for individual products (e.g. certain electronic products). For more information please contact Earthpulse Press at email@example.com
Earthpulse Press Privacy Notice
What kind of information does Earthpulse maintain?
Earthpulse retains various kinds of information to support the organization’s ongoing efforts in keeping you, our supporter, up-to-date on the latest developments in technology, privacy, politics, and other topics. Some examples of the information that we retain:
- Email Communications to or from Earthpulse
- Flash List Opt-in Email and Catalog Mailing information to ensure that we are sending you the most recent and relevant information about news, lectures, radio, and new products
- Ordering History to ensure that we are properly meeting your needs in order fulfillment and future product introductions
- Website statistics and reporting to ensure that our website is meeting your needs in the most effective and efficient ways possible
Does Earthpulse share my information with a 3rd Party?
No. Earthpulse information is only provided to others as set forth below:
- Release of account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Earthpulse.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection
- Employees or contractors of Earthpulse who support our ongoing technology improvement or information delivery
- Future possible purchasers of the company or its corporate assets as would normally be done in the transfer of a business to new ownership
- Earthpulse parent companies, subsidiaries, or business units
How Secure is this information?
Earthpulse takes measures to safeguard your security, including:
- Email opt-in confirmations and secure information updates
- Encrypted SSL (Secure Socket Layer) transactions and communications
- Password-protected and encrypted reporting
- Additional other technological or process steps necessary to protect personal information
Can I update my information?
As is standard practice, you can manage your communications preferences and address information maintained by Earthpulse to update your email and address contact information to ensure that you receive the latest news and updates from Earthpulse.
Conditions of Use and Future Revisions
Earthpulse is able to bring you the latest news, information, and products because we are operate a highly efficient organization. We therefore provide our services and information without specific warranty, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use. Persons under the age of 18 or the legal age in their country of residence or other authorized jurisdiction must review the site and materials with the consent and observation of a legal guardian or as otherwise provided under their respective local laws. Earthpulse Press accepts no liability for use of its site, site data, or access to its information, whether public or private, whether unauthorized or authorized, nor does Earthpulse Press accept any vicarious liability resulting from such information disclosure or use, whether public or private, whether unauthorized or authorized.